MODERNIZING LOTTERY AND GAMING IN ONTARIO PROJECT STATUS
This page was last updated on October 30, 2014.
In a report delivered to the Minister of Finance on March 12, 2012, the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) outlined a proposal to modernize lottery and gaming in Ontario.
To achieve this, OLG is focusing on three priorities:
- Become more customer-focused;
- Securing qualified service providers for the day-to-day operation of lottery and gaming; and
- Renewing OLG's role in the conduct, management and oversight of lottery and gaming.
When OLG's modernization (including initiatives already underway) is fully implemented, OLG will increase its contribution to the Province by continuing to create jobs and triggering private investment across Ontario.
OLG will conduct a competitive procurement process within the guidelines/regulations mandated by the Government of Ontario for these goods/services in the upcoming future.
Vendors are invited to monitor the MERX™ electronic tendering system www.merx.com/olg for this opportunity.
It is anticipated that the procurement process will be made up of various stages that may include the following:
- Requests for Information (RFI) process
- Published May 17, 2012, closed July 4, 2012
- Published June 7, 2012, closed August 2, 2012
- Request For Pre-Qualification (RFPQ) process
- Ottawa Area and East Gaming Bundles, published November 30, 2012, closed March 7, 2013
- North Gaming Bundle, published November 30, 2012, closed March 14, 2013
- Southwest Gaming Bundle, published May 29, 2013, closed August 8, 2013
- Central Gaming Bundle - published December 12, 2013, closed March 13, 2014
- West GTA Gaming Bundle - published December 12, 2013, closed March 13, 2014
- GTA Gaming Bundle - published December 12, 2013, closes April 30, 2015
- Published December 14, 2012, closed April 30, 2013
- Request For Proposal (RFP)
- East Gaming Bundle issued April 25, 2014
- Remaining RFPs in the coming months
- RFP issued September 8, 2014
As we move through the process we will update this website with current information.
Any questions regarding this procurement process must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org