As of Nov 27 - 7:23 PM ET
Dominic Di Lallo
new! poker all in
Amp up the excitement of POKER LOTTO and play ALL IN for a chance to win bigger prizes!
- Adds a chance to win bigger prizes on the top 5 hands.
- The top ALL IN prize (Royal Flush) is a growing Jackpot.
- The Jackpot starts at $10,000 and increases until it's won.
- Only $1 more per hand.
POKER LOTTO + ALL IN is a Watch 'n Win lotto game that features two chances to win!
Instant Win - a poker game plays out when you buy your ticket.
Nightly Draw - lotto numbers are replaced by playing cards from a 52-card deck.
- $2 per hand, plus $1 to add ALL IN.
- Your cards are dealt on the customer display screen for you to view.
- Each hand consists of five cards randomly chosen from a standard 52-card deck.
- Hit a winning poker hand and win up to $5,000 on the spot plus a Jackpot starting at $10,000 if you played ALL IN!
- Five winning cards are drawn nightly for the lotto draw. Win by matching 2 or more cards to the winning cards.
- Overall prize payout is 59.9 per cent for POKER LOTTO and 50 per cent for ALL IN.
- Draws are held nightly. Tickets are sold daily until 10:30 p.m. (Eastern Time).
- ENCORE and Advance Play are not available.
- Quick Pick play only.
how to play
1. ASK - Ask your lottery retailer for a POKER LOTTO with ALL IN. You can play up to 3 hands per ticket.
*ALL IN is optional and increases your potential prize.
2. PAY - You must pay the lottery retailer before receiving your ticket. Each hand costs $2 for POKER LOTTO plus $1 per hand to add ALL IN.
3. WATCH THE SCREEN - Watch the cards dealt on the video screen of the lottery terminal to see if your 5-card hand is a winner per the instant prize structure.
4. CHECK YOUR TICKET - Check your ticket after the nightly draw. If you match 2 or more of your cards to the cards drawn you win! See the lotto draw prize structure for details.
instant win prize structure
9 Instant Prizes Available to be Won
There are 9 prizes available to be won on the spot. The top 5 prizes also have an ALL IN prize including a $10,000 minimum Jackpot for a Royal Flush. Just watch the terminal to see if you are dealt a winning poker hand.
Odds of winning a POKER LOTTO instant prize: 1 in 4.8
Overall odds of winning an ALL IN prize are 1 in 273.1
|All In Prizes||ODDS|
|$5,000||1 in 649,740|
|$500||1 in 72,193|
4 of a
|$175||$175||1 in 4,165|
|$75||$75||1 in 694|
|$50||$50||1 in 509|
|$20||N/A||1 in 255|
3 of a
|$5||N/A||1 in 47.3|
|$2||N/A||1 in 21|
Pair of Jacks or Better (J,Q,K,A)
|N/A||1 in 7.7|
The card faces shown in the prize structure are examples of winning poker hands only. Prizes are fixed, not shared.
Odds of winning an instant prize: 1 in 4.8. Overall odds of winning an All In Prize: 1 in 273.1.
lotto draw prize structure
4 Lotto Draw Prizes Available to be Won
After the 10:30 p.m. evening draw, check your ticket. Match 2 or more cards to the drawn cards to win a nightly draw prize.
Odds of winning a lotto draw prize: 1 in 15.01
(in any order)
|5 of 5 cards||1 in 2,598,960|
|4 of 5 cards||1 in 11,059|
|3 of 5 cards||1 in 240|
|2 of 5 cards||1 in 16|
*Must match rank and suit.
Rank of playing cards from lowest to highest (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K, A)
all in jackpot
The POKER LOTTO ALL IN Jackpot starts at $10,000 and grows until it is won.
The current estimated Jackpot amount can be found at the following locations:
- Blue Display Screen in-store: The ALL IN and LOTTARIO Jackpots will switch on in 15-second intervals when the LOTTARIO Jackpot is $500,000 or more.
- OLG.ca homepage
- POKER LOTTO web page
- m.OLG.ca mobile page
You must pay for each POKER LOTTO ticket before the retailer can print the ticket and give the ticket to you. Retailers are not able to cancel a POKER LOTTO ticket once it has been printed.
Players with tickets that have won instant prizes have the option of redeeming their instant prize or waiting until after that night's draw.
the poker lotto ticket
- The time the ticket was printed will be at the top of every POKER LOTTO ticket. The time on the ticket will match the time on the customer display screen at the time of printing.
- The instant win message indicates if the ticket is a winner or a non-winner of an instant prize. The prize shown is the total prize (POKER LOTTO + ALL IN).
- Cards will be printed on the ticket in the same order as they are dealt on the customer display screen.
These cards are also the cards you match to the winning cards in the nightly draw.
redeeming your poker lotto ticket
Players with tickets that have won instant prizes have the option of redeeming their instant prize immediately or waiting until after that night's draw.
If an instant prize is redeemed prior to the nightly draw, the retailer will provide the player with an Exchange Ticket that is valid for the nightly draw. The Exchange Ticket indicates that the instant prize has already been paid.
If an instant prize is redeemed after the draw has been held, instant win and draw prizes will be automatically combined and paid to the player.Standard OLG retailer encashment limits apply.
OLG limits the total prize amount payable on the draw portion of the game (5 of 5, 4 of 5, 3 of 5 and 2 of 5) to $1 million per draw. Should the aggregate of the prizes on the draw portion of the game that are available to be won by all winning tickets in any draw result in the draw portion of the game exceed $1 million, the prize amounts on the draw portion of the game are reduced and are determined in proportion to the amount that would, except for this provision, otherwise have been won on the draw.
Unclaimed prizes from Ontario-only Lotto, Sports and Instant Games are directed to profits paid to the provincial government to benefit the people of Ontario.
Download the official POKER LOTTO Game Conditions. Download the official Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Rules Respecting Lottery Games. While efforts are made to ensure that the rules and game conditions are accurate and up to date, they cannot always reflect changes. The Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) reserves the right to change these game conditions and Rules Respecting Lottery Games, with or without notice and at such times and in such manner as OLG deems appropriate.