Terms and Conditions
"LOTTERY: BUY A TICKET ONLINE, GET A $10 LOTTERY BONUS & CASINO: BET $25 ON CASINO, GET A $250 CASINO BONUS PROMOTION + RAPTORS COURTSIDE EXPERIENCE CONTEST"
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation
October 11, 2023 – November 22, 2023
- 1.1 These Promotion Specific Terms (the “Promotion Specific Terms”) contain the specific terms and conditions which govern the “LOTTERY: Buy a Ticket Online, Get a $10 Lottery Bonus (“Lottery Promotion”) & CASINO: Bet $25 on Casino, Get a $250 Casino Bonus (“Casino Promotion”) + Raptors Courtside Experience Contest” (collectively, the “Promotion”). By opting-in to this Promotion, a Player, Prospective Player, Intending Player, or any other user (as applicable) (all the foregoing, hereinafter an “Individual”) is confirming that they understand, accept, and agree to be bound by these Promotion Specific Terms which govern this Promotion.
- 1.2 This Promotion is subject to the General Terms and conditions which may be found by selecting here. The General Terms are hereby incorporated into and form part of these Promotion Specific Terms. Any conflict or inconsistency between these Promotion Specific Terms and the General Terms shall be resolved in accordance with the General Terms. Any capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the General Terms.
- 1.3 The General Terms contain the terms and conditions that govern, among other things, Merged Bonuses, Wagering Requirements, Wagering Periods, and Qualifying Requirements. If an Individual does not agree with these Promotion Specific Terms or the General Terms, they must (i) not opt-in to the Promotion; or (ii) immediately opt-out of the Promotion in accordance with Section 4.4 or 4.7.
- 1.4 This Promotion is intended to be conducted separately and with a distinct set of Promotion Specific Terms from all other promotions being administered by OLG.
- 1.5 This Promotion includes a chance to win the Top Prize as outlined below in Section 7.1 (the “Contest”). Eligible Participant may earn a maximum of one (1) total Entry into the Contest by either: (a) completing the qualifying requirements for the Lottery Promotion or the Casino Promotion OR (b) entering by way of the No Purchase Necessary option as referenced in Section 8.2. Eligible participants may only earn a total of one Entry regardless of the mechanism of Entry.
2. Promotion Eligibility
- 2.1 The Promotion is available in Ontario only and only to those residing in Ontario who (at the time of participation):
- are eighteen (18) years of age or older (must be 19 years of age or older to participate in the Casino Promotion); and
- have not previously been registered for a Player Account on OLG.ca or any OLG legacy website (“Eligible Participant”).
- 2.2 In the event that an Individual does not meet the eligibility requirements as set forth herein, OLG has the right, in its sole discretion, to reject or disqualify the participant from participating in this Promotion. The disqualified Individual will not be entitled to any Bonus, Entry or other substitute benefit due to such disqualification.
3. Promotion Period
- 3.1 This Promotion is available and redeemable as of 10:00 a.m. EST on October 11, 2023 and shall continue until 9:59 a.m. EST on November 22, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
- 3.2 An Eligible Participant who successfully completes all the steps contemplated in Sections 4.1(a) to 4.1(d), or successfully completes all the steps contemplated in sections 4.1(a), 4.1(b), 4.5(e) and 4.5(f) shall not be eligible for any other Promotion that awards Bonus Funds to Individuals who register a Player Account for the first time.
4. How to Participate
ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS MAY PARTICIPATE IN EITHER THE LOTTERY PROMOTION OR THE CASINO PROMOTION, BUT NOT BOTH.
ONCE AN ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT HAS OPTED-IN TO EITHER THE LOTTERY PROMOTION OR CASINO PROMOTION, THEY MAY NOT OPT OUT AND OPT IN TO THE OTHER PROMOTION.
- 4.1 In order to participate in this Promotion, an Eligible Participant must complete the following steps in the order set out below within the Promotion Period:
- 4.2 Upon the completion of all steps set out in Section 4.1(a), (b), (c), and (d), the Player Account of the Eligible Participant will be credited with a ten dollar ($10.00 CAD) Lottery Bonus. If an Eligible Participant does not satisfy the requirements of Section 4.1(a), (b), (c), and (d) within the specified timeline, this Promotion will be removed from their Player Account and no compensation of any sort will be provided.
- 4.3 Any Lottery Bonus provided pursuant to the Promotion does not expire and cannot be: (i) converted to Unutilized Funds; (ii) credited to the Cash Balance of a Player Account; (iii) withdrawn from a Player’s Available Balance; (iv) transferred; or (v) assigned.
- 4.4 By accepting any promotional benefit from this Promotion (including Bonus Funds), the Eligible Participant confirms they have read, understand, and agree to these Promotion Specific Terms. If the Eligible Participant no longer wishes to participate in this Promotion after they have completed the steps set out in Sections 4.1(a) to (c), they must opt-out from the “Promotion Lobby” page of their Player Account or contact Player Support through the “Contact Us” page or by calling 1-800-387-0098. If the Eligible Participant wishes to opt-out after completing the step set outlined in Section 4.1(d), they must opt-out by contacting Player Support through the “Contact Us” page or by calling 1-800-387-0098.
- 4.6 Upon the completion of all steps set out in Section 4.1(a), 4.1(b), 4.5(e), and 4.5(f), the Eligible Participant will be credited with a two-hundred-fifty-dollar ($250.00 CAD) Casino Bonus to their Casino Bonus balance named “Casino Welcome Bonus”, which is only eligible to be used for wagering on casino-style Pay-to-Play Games. If an Eligible Participant does not successfully complete the requirements in Section 4.5(e) and (f) within the Qualifying Period, this Promotion will be removed from their Player Account and no compensation of any sort will be provided.
- 4.7 By accepting any promotional benefit from this Promotion (including Bonus Funds), the Eligible Participant confirms they have read, understand, and agree to these Promotion Specific Terms. If the Eligible Participant does not want to participate in the Promotion after they have completed the steps set out in Sections 4.1(a), 4.1(b), or 4.5(e), they must opt-out from the “Promotion Lobby” page of their Player Account or contact Player Support through the “Contact Us” page or by calling 1-800-387-0098. If the Eligible Participant wishes to opt-out after completing the step set out in Section 4.5(f), they must opt-out by contacting Player Support through the “Contact Us” page or by calling 1-800-387-0098.
- 4.8 Eligible Participants must satisfy the Wager Requirements detailed in these Promotion Specific Terms in Section 5 in order to convert their Casino Bonus to their Cash Balance.
Step 1: Registration
a. Opt-in to either the Lottery Promotion or the Casino Promotion within the Promotion Period by navigating to the Player Account registration page via the link displayed on the banner that presented this Promotion. Alternatively, for the Lottery Promotion, select the “Lottery: Buy a Ticket Online, Get a $10 Lottery Bonus + Raptors Courtside Experience Contest”, or for the Casino Promotion, select the “Casino: Bet $25, Get $250 Casino Bonus + Raptors Courtside Experience Contest” Promotion during the registration of their Player Account which will automatically populate the applicable promocode. Codes must be unaltered by a user to remain eligible for this Promotion. Codes may only be used one (1) time; and
b. Complete the registration of the Player Account in accordance with the Player Agreement and validate their email address within the Promotion Period.
IF PARTICIPATING VIA THE LOTTERY PROMOTION
Step 2: Play
c. Within 336 hours (which is approximately 14 calendar days) from the time that the Eligible Participant’s email address is validated (“Qualifying Period”), log-in to their Player Account; and
d. Within the Qualifying Period, using Unutilized Funds and/or using Direct Pay on Draw-Based Lottery Games Played Online, spend no less than one dollar ($1.00 CAD). For the avoidance of doubt, where a lottery ticket for a Draw-Based Lottery Game Played Online is purchased by way of subscription, only the lottery tickets successfully purchased during the Qualifying Period shall contribute.
IF PARTICIPATING VIA THE CASINO PROMOTION
Step 2: Play
e. Within 336 hours (which is approximately 14 calendar days) from the time that the Eligible Participant’s email address is validated (“Qualifying Period”), log-in to their Player Account; and
f. Within the Qualifying Period, wager, in the aggregate, no less than twenty-five dollars ($25.00 CAD) in Unutilized Funds on casino style Pay-to-Play Games (the “Initial Wager”).
5. WAGER REQUIREMENTS
- 5.1 Unless this Promotion becomes a Merged Bonus (as detailed in Section 9 of the General Terms), the Wager Requirements for this Promotion that must be satisfied in order to convert the Casino Bonus to the Cash Balance are as follows:
- Within 336 hours (which is approximately 14 calendar days) from the time that the Casino Bonus provided pursuant to this Promotion is deposited into an Eligible Participant’s Player Account (the “Wager Period”), the Eligible Participant must wager, in aggregate, at least five (5) times the total amount of the Bonus Funds provided as part of this Promotion (i.e. $1,250.00 CAD) of Unutilized Funds on casino style Pay-to-Play Games. The Initial Wager does not contribute to the Wager Requirements for this Promotion.
- The amount of an Eligible Participant’s wager(s) that is eligible toward meeting the Wager Requirements detailed in Section 5.1(a) of these Promotion Specific Terms is subject to the Game Contribution amounts detailed in Section 5.2 of the General Terms. NOT ALL GAMES ON OLG.CA ARE ELIGIBLE TOWARD MEETING THE WAGERING REQUIREMENTS OF THIS PROMOTION AND NOT ALL GAMES HAVE A 100% GAME CONTRIBUTION.
6. RAPTORS COURTSIDE EXPERIENCE CONTEST; ODDS, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- 6.1 If an Eligible Participant satisfies the qualifying requirements for either the Lottery Promotion or Casino Promotion as set out in Section 4.1 and Section 4.5, the Eligible Participant will earn a maximum of one (1) entry (an “Entry”) into the Raptors Courtside Experience Contest component of the Promotion (“Raptors Courtside Experience Contest” or “Contest”) as further detailed in Section 10.1.
- 6.2 The odds of winning the Top Prize in the Contest component of this Promotion depends on the number of Entries received by OLG during the Promotion Period.
- 6.3 An Eligible Participant who enters a Break (as defined in the Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Policy) during the Promotion Period, after having opted-in to this Promotion, shall not be eligible, during the time period of the Break, to earn an Entry or participate in the Prize Draw, as applicable, for a chance to win the Top Prize. An Eligible Participant will be eligible to participate in the Prize Draw if they were not on a Break at the time they earned an Entry.
- 6.4 THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST AND A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE AN ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
7. RAPTORS COURTSIDE EXPERIENCE CONTEST; PRIZES
- 7.1 There is a total of one (1) Top Prize available to be won in the Contest as set out in the table below:
Item Prize Number Available Approximate Retail Value of Each Prize “Top Prize”
Two (2) admission tickets for the Top Prize Winner and their guest to attend the NBA game between the Toronto Raptors and Miami Heat scheduled (as of the start date of the Promotion) to take place on January 17, 2024 (the “Event”) in Toronto, Ontario (“Event Location”).
Two (2) Real Sports Raptors Jerseys.
One (1) in-game food and beverage gift card valued at one hundred dollars ($100.00 CAD).
1 $2100 CAD
- 7.2 The Top Prize includes only those elements described in Section 7.1. The components of the Top Prize may not be separated and none of its components are eligible for upgrades or loyalty points or rewards. The Top Prize may not be exactly as shown in promotional materials for the Promotion.
- 7.3 All dates, times, locations, venues, features or other details of any component of the Top Prize that have not been specified herein (including, but not limited to, seat selection for the Event, seat selection, dates and times and length of stay for the Top Prize) shall be determined by OLG, NBA, and/or its designated agency, as applicable, in their sole and absolute discretion and are subject to change. In the event the Top Prize Winner is unable to themselves make use of any component of the Top Prize in accordance with the Promotion Specific Terms, (e.g. they are unable to attend the Event on the date that has been selected), they may lose any entitlement to the Top Prize or any substitute prize or benefit and OLG reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to designate a new Eligible Winner from the Back-Up Entry next in priority.
- 7.4 The Top Prize (and all components thereof, used or unused) are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-assignable and can only be redeemed by the Winner. The Top Prize can only be accepted as awarded. Unused components of the Top Prize cannot be applied towards any subsequent event.
- 7.5 An Eligible Participant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) Top Prize.
- 7.6 In the event that the Top Prize cannot be awarded as originally contemplated by these Promotion Specific Terms for circumstances outside of OLG’s control, OLG may, in its discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater approximate retailer value. No substitutions are to be made except at OLG’s election. Except as specifically provided herein, an unclaimed Top Prize will not be awarded. An Eligible Participant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) Top Prize.
8. RAPTORS COURTSIDE EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES; HOW TO EARN ENTRIES
- 8.1 An Eligible Participant who has opted-in to the Promotion and completed the qualifying requirements through either the Lottery Promotion or Casino Promotion in accordance with Section 4.1 or 4.5 may earn a maximum of one (1) Entry for a chance to win the Top Prize, by satisfying the Entry requirements in Section 6.1 or Section 8.2. For certainty, an Eligible Participant is not eligible to earn more than one (1) Entry for this Promotion. Satisfying the Entry requirements set out in Section 6.1 and Section 8.2 does not garner an Eligible Participant any additional Entries and DOES NOT INCREASE THEIR ODDS OF WINNING THE TOP PRIZE. OLG reserves the right to deny or reject an Entry, for any reason in its sole and absolute discretion.
- 8.2 No Purchase Necessary Option. An Eligible Participant may earn a maximum of one (1) Entry, without any requirement to make any purchase or wager, by satisfying the following requirements during the Promotion Period:
- First, register a new Player Account. Print first name, last name, telephone number and complete mailing address (including postal code) on a plain white piece of paper and mail it (in an envelope with sufficient postage) along with a one hundred (100) or more word, unique and original handwritten, essay (the "Essay") about their favorite game available on OLG.ca to: Digital Product Management – Acquisition, Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation, OLG.ca, 4120 Yonge Street, North York, ON M2P 2B8 (the "Request"). The Essay must include the Eligible Participant's OLG.ca username and address as registered on the Eligible Participant's Player Account. The Request will be deemed to have been made on the day it was received by OLG.
- The Request must (i) be post-marked during the Promotion Period; (ii) received by OLG during the Promotion Period; and (iii) specify the “Raptors Courtside Experience Contest” (Requests that fail to specify are void).
- 8.3 An Eligible Participant who becomes a Self-Excluded Individual (as defined in the Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Policy), after having opted-in to this Promotion, shall be disqualified from the Promotion immediately and will not be entitled to any Bonus Funds, Entry, Top Prize or any other substitute benefit due to such disqualification. If the Eligible Participant becomes a Self-Excluded Individual prior to the Prize Draw of which they are a participant, any Entry earned prior to the date of self-exclusion within the Promotion Period will be void.
9. RAPTORS COURTSIDE EXPERIENCE CONTEST; WINNER RESPONSIBILITIES
- 9.1 Guest Selection. The Winner’s guests must be 18 years of age or older prior to the awarding of the Top Prize to the Winner.
- 9.2 Expenses and Transportation. Any and all expenses or other requirements associated with the Top Prize not expressly provided for herein are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Top Prize Winner is responsible for arranging transportation for themselves and their guests to and from the designated departure location for the Event arranged and confirmed by OLG, NBA and/or its designated agency, as part of the Top Prize redemption.
- 9.3 Third Party Terms. Eligible Participants understand and acknowledge that each component of the Top Prize and the use thereof may be subject to a separate set of third-party terms and conditions, including but not limited to rules, regulations, restrictions, terms and conditions indicated on any tickets associated with the Top Prize, in force at the venue hosting the Event and any health and safety polices or protocols associated with any of the foregoing (e.g., COVID-19 testing requirements, vaccination requirements and proof, social distancing requirements, requirements for face coverings, etc.) (“Third Party Terms”). The Eligible Winner is responsible for determining the Third Party Terms applicable to the Top Prize (or component thereof) and their use thereof and hereby agrees to comply with such applicable Third Party Terms. OLG does not make and expressly disclaims any representations or warranties with respect to any Top Prize component and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability to a Winner for any Top Prize component. The Winner and guests are solely responsible for complying with Third Party Prize Terms; failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Top Prize.
10. CONTEST PRIZE DRAW; SELECTION PROCESS
- 10.1 “Prize Draw”: Five (5) Eligible Participants will be selected by a random draw in Toronto, Ontario on November 28, 2023 at approximately 2:00 p.m. EST from all eligible Entries received by OLG during the Promotion Period.
- 10.2 For the purpose of these Promotion Specific Terms, an “Eligible Winner” is the earliest Selected Participant(s) that has not been disqualified pursuant to the Promotion Specific Terms and is eligible to redeem the Top Prize.
- 10.3 The selection of Eligible Winners shall be determined as follows (each selected Eligible Participant, a “Selected Participant”):
- The first Eligible Participant selected will be the Eligible Winner of the Top Prize.
- The next four (4) Eligible Participants selected will be back-up entries for an unredeemed Top Prize (“Top Prize Back-Ups”).
- 10.4 In the event that an Eligible Winner fails to redeem the Top Prize within reasonable timelines established by OLG or as prescribed herein or otherwise becomes ineligible, a Back-Up Entry will replace the disqualified Selected Participant for the Top Prize in accordance with the order in which the Back-Up Entries for the Top Prize were drawn. If the Top Prize remains unredeemed after having exhausted applicable Back-up Entries, additional draws will be conducted until an Eligible Winner is selected or there are no further Entries to draw from. If the Top Prize remains unredeemed after exhausting all Entries, the Top Prize will not be awarded.
11. RAPTORS COURTSIDE EXPERIENCE CONTEST; PRIZE REDEMPTION
- 11.1 For the purpose of these Promotion Specific Terms, the “Winner” is an Eligible Winner who redeems the Top Prize by first satisfying applicable requirements set out in Sections 11.2, 11.3, 11.5, 11.6, 11.7, and 11.8 within timelines prescribed by OLG.
- 11.2 An Eligible Winner will be initially notified of their status as an Eligible Winner by email according to the contact information associated with their Player Account within forty-eight (48) hours of the time of the Prize Draw. This notification will include a Skill-Testing Question as contemplated in Section 11.7. The second attempt will be made two (2) days after the first attempt and the third attempt will be made within five (5) days after the second attempt. The second and third notification attempts will be made either by email or telephone according to the Eligible Winner’s contact information associated with their Player Account. The Eligible Winner will be required to follow the instructions on claiming the Top Prize detailed in such email to remain eligible for this Promotion.
- 11.3 The Eligible Winner must confirm receipt of the OLG notification that they are the Eligible Winner, according to the instructions provided by OLG in its notification, within seven (7) days from the first attempt of contact to claim the Top Prize (“Prize Acknowledgement Deadline”). If the Eligible Winner fails to do so, they may lose any entitlement to the Top Prize and OLG reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select a new Eligible Winner from the eligible Back-Up Entries that were received in accordance with these Promotion Specific Terms (in which case the foregoing provisions of this Section shall apply to such newly selected Eligible Winner).
- 11.4 OLG will use reasonable efforts to notify the Selected Participants by telephone, email or mail, each of which according to the contact information registered on their Player Account, that they are an Eligible Winner and to arrange for the fulfilment of the Top Prize.
- 11.5 An Eligible Winner, when instructed by OLG, must execute, and return OLG's standard declaration and release form which, among other matters:
- confirms their eligibility and compliance with the Promotion Specific Terms;
- acknowledges acceptance of the applicable Top Prize (as awarded);
- releases OLG and other parties from liability in connection with the conduct of the Promotion and/or the awarding of the Top Prize; and
- agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of their name, address, voice, statements about the Promotion and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of OLG in any manner or medium whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet.
- 11.6 In order to claim the Top Prize, the Eligible Winner may be required to present a valid government issued photo identification. If the Eligible Winner fails to do so, the Top Prize may not be awarded and OLG has no obligation to award any substitute prizes or rewards.
- 11.7 An Eligible Winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question (the “Skill-Testing Question”) without mechanical or other aid in order to claim the Top Prize. The Skill-Testing Question will be communicated to the Eligible Winner as part of the initial notification of the Eligible Winner’s status as Eligible Winner contemplated in Section 10.2. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, OLG may, in its sole and absolute discretion, administer an alternate test of skill as required to comply with applicable law (including applicable accessibility legislation).
- 11.8 If an Eligible Winner fails to respond to OLG in accordance with any of the instructions provided in a communication to the Eligible Winner, or if the Eligible Winner fails to correctly answer the Skill-Testing Question within the timeframes detailed by OLG, the Eligible Winner may be disqualified from the Promotion at OLG’s sole and absolute discretion.
12. GENERAL TERMS
- 12.1 Disclaimer. OLG and the National Basketball Association disclaim any responsibility or liability whatsoever in respect of any claim arising in connection with the participation in the Promotion or any Prize awarded, including in respect of the following:
- Winner’s use and enjoyment of an awarded Top Prize, or lack thereof;
- any expenses incurred as a consequence of transportation cancellation or rescheduling or a failure described in Section 12.1(c);
- the failure of the Winner and/or guest to make use of the Top Prize themselves, including by failing to: (i) use any scheduled mode of transportation necessary to attend the Event, including the boarding of buses to and from the Destination that have been booked for the Grand Prize; (ii) gain admission to venues hosting the Event; or (iii) agree or comply with Third Party Terms; and personal injury.
- 12.2 Force Majeure. In the event the Top Prize (or any component or element thereof) cannot be awarded as contemplated by the Promotion Specific Terms due to circumstances outside of the reasonable control of OLG and/or the National Basketball Association, as applicable, including but not limited to an act of God, acts or policies of any federal, regional or municipal governmental authority (domestic or foreign), strikes, lockouts, pandemic, fires, floods, earthquake, storm, or epidemic, OLG and/or the National Basketball Association, as applicable, shall not be in breach of the Promotion Specific Terms and OLG and/or the National Basketball Association, as applicable, may, in their discretion, without providing prior notice to the Eligible Winner or Winners, as applicable, and without incurring penalty or liability:
- provide an altered or modified Top Prize (or any component or element thereof) to the Winner as OLG and/or the National Basketball Association, as applicable, deems necessary; or
- substitute the Top Prize (or any component or element thereof) with a prize (or any component or element thereof) of equal or greater approximate retail value.
- 12.3 Eligible Participants hereby agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless forever OLG, its direct and indirect subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, and the National Basketball Association (the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) which may arise from, or in relation to:
- the Eligible Participant’s participation in this Promotion;
- any breach by the Eligible Participant of any covenants, agreements, terms, obligations, representations or warranties set forth herein; and
- the acceptance, receipt, possession, use, misuse or non-use of the Top Prize or any component thereof by the Eligible Participant (if they become a Winner).
- 12.4 Eligible Participants acknowledge, understand and agree that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 at any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Eligible Participants assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness, including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19, regardless of how caused or contracted, as part of their participation in this Promotion, and Eligible Participants hereby waive any and all claims and potential claims against the Released Parties relating to such risks, hazards, and dangers.
13. OTHER TERMS
- 13.1 Eligible Participants may only redeem the Promotion one (1) time. The Lottery Bonus provided in connection with this Promotion shall not exceed ten dollars ($10.00 CAD), regardless of the amount spent on Draw-Based Lottery Games Played Online The Casino Bonus provided in connection with this Promotion shall not exceed two-hundred-fifty dollars ($250.00 CAD), regardless of the amount spent on Casino Style Pay-to-Play Games.
- 13.2 The Bonus Funds provided in connection with this Promotion are non-transferable and non-assignable and can only be redeemed by the Eligible Participant.
For any questions relating to this promotion, please contact Player Support at [email protected] or by calling 1-855-978-7529.