“PROLINE+ x NFL Kickoff Promo: Bet $25 & Get a $100 Sports Bonus and NFL Road Trip Sweepstakes”
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation
August 31 – October 4, 2023
- 1.1 This “PROLINE+ x NFL Kickoff Promo: Bet $25 & Get a $100 Sports Bonus and NFL Road Trip Sweepstakes promotion ” (the “Promotion”) is governed by these Promotion Specific Terms and is subject to the General Bonus Fund Terms (the “General Terms”) and the Player Agreement (the “Player Agreement”). The General Terms and the Player Agreement are hereby incorporated into and form part of these Promotion Specific Terms. Any conflict or inconsistency between these Promotion Specific Terms, the General Terms and the Player Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with Section 1.4 of the General Terms. Any capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the General Terms or the Player Agreement.
- 1.2 By opting-in to this Promotion, a Player, Prospective Player, Intending Player, or any other user (as applicable) (all the foregoing, hereinafter an “Individual”) is confirming that they understand, accept, and agree to be bound by these Promotion Specific Terms. If an Individual does not agree with these Promotion Specific Terms or the General Terms, they must (i) not opt-in to the Promotion; or (ii) immediately opt-out of the Promotion in accordance with Section 4.4.
- 1.3 The General Terms contain the terms and conditions that govern, among other things, Merged Bonuses, Wager Requirements, Wager Periods, and Qualifying Requirements. If an Individual does not agree with these Promotion Specific Terms or the provisions of the General Terms they must not opt-in to the Promotion.
- 1.4 This Promotion is intended to be conducted separately and with a distinct set of Promotion Specific Terms from all other promotions being administered by OLG.
2 Promotion Eligibility
- 2.1 The Promotion is available in Ontario only and only to those Individuals residing in Ontario who (at the time of opt-in):
- Are nineteen (19) years of age or older; and
- Have not previously been registered for a Player Account on OLG.ca or any OLG legacy website (“Eligible Participant”).
Volunteers, employees, officers and directors of OLG, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, the National Football League (“NFL”), its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL International LLC and each of their respective direct and indirect subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (the “NFL Parties”), are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- 2.2 In the event that an Individual does not meet the eligibility requirements as set forth herein, OLG has the right, in its sole discretion, to reject or disqualify the Individual from participating in this Promotion. The disqualified Individual will not be entitled to any Bonus Funds, Entry or other substitute benefit due to such disqualification.
3 Promotion Period
- 3.1 This Promotion is available and redeemable as of 10:00 a.m. on August 31, 2023 and shall continue until 9:59 a.m. on October 4, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
- 3.2 An Eligible Participant who completes the steps contemplated in Section 4.1 and receives Bonus Funds pursuant to this Promotion shall not be eligible for any other Promotion that awards Bonus Funds upon their first deposit.
4 How to Participate
- 4.1 In order to opt-in in this Promotion, an Eligible Participant must complete the following steps in the order set out below within the Promotion Period:
- Click the “Opt-in” button to the Promotion by either: (i) navigating to the Player Account registration page via the link displayed by the banner on OLG.ca that presents this Promotion; or (ii) selecting the “NFL Kickoff: Bet $25 & Get a $100 Sports Bonus!” sign up offer specific to this Promotion during registration of the Player Account which will automatically populate the applicable promotional code (the “Code”).
- Complete the registration of the Player Account in accordance with the Player Agreement;
- and validate their email address.
- 4.2 When completing the step contemplated in Section 4.1(a), the Code must be unaltered by an Eligible Participant to remain eligible for this Promotion. The Code may only be used one (1) time.
- 4.3 The time of email address validation as set out in Section 4.1 is the time of opt-in.
- 4.4 If the Eligible Participant no longer wishes to participate in this Promotion after they have completed the steps set out in Section 4.1, they must opt-out from the “Promotion Lobby” page of their Player Account or contact Player Support through the “Contact Us” page or by calling 1-855-978-7529 on or before October 4, 2023, 9:59 a.m. Upon opt-out, this Promotion will be removed from their Player Account and the Eligible Participant will not be entitled to any Bonus Funds, Entry or other substitute benefit due to such disqualification.
- 4.5 If an Eligible Participant does not successfully complete the requirements in Section 4.1 within the Promotion Period, this Promotion will be removed from their Player Account and the Eligible Participant will not be entitled to any Bonus Funds, Entry or other substitute benefit due to such disqualification.
5 Promotion Benefit Qualifying Requirements
- 5.1 If an Eligible Participant satisfies the requirements set out in Section 4.1, and satisfies the following requirements within the Promotion Period:
- Deposit no less than $25.00 into the Cash Balance of their Player Account (a “Deposit”); and
- Wager in aggregate at least twenty-five dollars ($25.00 CAD) of Unutilized Funds on a Sports Betting Game Played Online; a one hundred dollar ($100.00) Sports Bonus (“Promotion Benefit”) will be credited to the Sports Bonus balance of their Player Account and the Eligible Participant will earn a maximum of one (1) entry (an “Entry”) into the “NFL Roadtrip Sweepstakes” component of the Promotion (“Road Trip Sweepstakes”) as further detailed in Section 9.1.
- 5.2 Any Sports Bonus provided pursuant to the Promotion does not expire and cannot be: (i) converted to Unutilized Funds; (ii) credited to the Cash Balance of a Player Account; (iii) withdrawn from a Player’s Available Balance; (iv) transferred; or (v) assigned.
6 Road Trip Sweepstakes; Odds, No Purchase Necessary
- 6.1 The odds of winning a Prize in this Promotion depend on the number of Entries received by OLG during the Entry Period.
- 6.2 THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION AND A PURCHASSE WILL NOT INCREASE AN ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
7 Road Trip Sweepstakes; Prizes
- 7.1 There are a total of twenty six (26) prizes available to be won in this Promotion as set out in the table below:
Time Period Prize Number Available Approximate Retail Value of Each Prize Top Prize Four (4) admission tickets for the Top Prize Winner and their guests to attend the NFL game between the New York Jets and Buffalo Bills scheduled (as of the start date of the Promotion) to take place on November 19th, 2023 (the “Event”) in Buffalo, New York (“Event Location”). 1 $6,000.00 CAD Secondary Prizes One (1) DAZN Annual Subscription Pass 15 $200.00 CAD Tertiary Prizes One (1) $100 NFLShop.ca Gift Card 10 $100.00 CAD
- 7.2 The Prizes include only those elements described in Section 5.1. The components of each Prize may not be separated and none of its components are eligible for upgrades or loyalty points or rewards. The Prizes may not be exactly as shown in promotional materials for the Promotion.
- 7.3 All dates, times, locations, venues, features or other details of any component of the Prizes that have not been specified herein (including, but not limited to, seat selection for the Event, seat selection, dates and times and length of stay for the Top Prize) shall be determined by OLG, NFL, and/or its designated agency, as applicable, in their sole and absolute discretion and are subject to change. In the event the Top Prize Winner is unable to themselves make use of any component of a Prize in accordance with the Promotion Specific Terms, (e.g. they are unable to attend the Event on the date that has been selected), they may lose any entitlement to the Prize or any substitute prize or benefit and OLG reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to designate a new Eligible Winner from the Back-Up Entry next in priority.
- 7.4 The Prizes (and all components thereof, used or unused) are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-assignable and can only be redeemed by the Winner. The Prizes can only be accepted as awarded. Unused components of a Prize cannot be applied towards any subsequent event.
- 7.5 An Eligible Participant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) Prize.
- 7.6 In the event a Prize cannot be awarded as originally contemplated by these Promotion Specific Terms for circumstances outside of OLG’s control, OLG may, in its discretion, substitute a Prize of equal or greater approximate retailer value. No substitutions are to be made except at OLG’s election. Except as specifically provided herein, an unclaimed Prize will not be awarded.
8 Road Trip Sweepstakes; Winner Responsibilities
- 8.1 Guest Selection. The Winner’s guests must be 18 years of age or older prior to the awarding of the Prize to the Winner.
- 8.2 Expenses and Transportation. Any and all expenses or other requirements associated with the Prize not expressly provided for herein are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Top Prize Winner is responsible for arranging transportation for themselves and their guests to and from the designated departure location for the Event arranged and confirmed by OLG, NFL and/or its designated agency, as part of Prize redemption.
- 8.3 Third Party Terms. Eligible Participants understand and acknowledge that each component of the Prize and the use thereof may be subject to a separate set of third-party terms and conditions, including but not limited to rules, regulations, restrictions, terms and conditions indicated on any tickets associated with the Prize, in force at the venue hosting the Event and any health and safety polices or protocols associated with any of the foregoing (e.g., COVID-19 testing requirements, vaccination requirements and proof, social distancing requirements, requirements for face coverings, etc.) (“Third Party Terms”). The Eligible Winner is responsible for determining the Third Party Terms applicable to the Prize (or component thereof) and their use thereof and hereby agrees to comply with such applicable Third Party Terms. OLG does not make and expressly disclaims any representations or warranties with respect to any Prize component and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability to a Winner for any Prize component. The Winner and guests are solely responsible for complying with Third Party Prize Terms; failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
9 Road Trip Sweepstakes; How to Earn Entries
- 9.1 An Eligible Participant who has opted-in to the Promotion in accordance with Section 4.1 may earn a maximum of one (1) Entry for a chance to win a Prize, by satisfying the Entry requirements in Section 5 or Section 9.2. For certainty, an Eligible Participant is not eligible to earn more than one (1) Entry for this Promotion. Satisfying the Entry requirements set out in Section 5 and Section 9.2 does not garner an Eligible Participant any additional Entries and DOES NOT INCREASE THEIR ODDS OF WINNING A PRIZE. OLG reserves the right to deny or reject an Entry, for any reason in its sole and absolute discretion.
- 9.2 No Purchase Necessary Option. An Eligible Participant may earn a maximum of one (1) Entry, without any requirement to make any purchase or wager, by satisfying the following requirements during the Promotion Period:
- Print their first name, last name, telephone number and complete mailing address (including postal code) on a plain white piece of paper and mail it (in an envelope with sufficient postage) along with a one hundred (100) or more word, unique and original handwritten, essay (the "Essay") about their favorite sport available for betting on PROLINE+ to: Digital Product Management – Acquisition, Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation, OLG.ca, 4120 Yonge Street, North York, ON M2P 2B8 (the "Request"). The Essay must include the Eligible Participant's OLG.ca username and address as registered on the Eligible Participant's Player Account. The Request will be deemed to have been made on the day it was received by OLG.
- The Request must (i) be post-marked during the Promotion Period; (ii) received by OLG during the Promotion Period; and (iii) specify the “PROLINE+ x NFL Road Trip Sweepstakes” (Requests that fail to specify are void).
- 9.3 An Eligible Participant who becomes a Self-Excluded Individual (as defined in the Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Policy), after having opted-in to this Promotion, shall be disqualified from the Promotion immediately and will not be entitled to any Bonus Funds, Entry, Prize or any other substitute benefit due to such disqualification. If the Eligible Participant becomes a Self-Excluded Individual prior to the Prize Draw of which they are a participant, any Entry earned prior to the date of self-exclusion within the Promotion Period will be void.
- 9.4 An Eligible Participant who enters a Break (as defined in the Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Policy) during the Promotion Period, after having opted-in to this Promotion, shall not be eligible, during the time period of the Break, to earn an Entry or participate in the Prize Draw, as applicable, for a chance to win a Prize. An Eligible Participant will be eligible to participate in the Prize Draw if they were not on a Break at the time they earned an Entry.
10 Sweepstakes Prize Draws; Selection Process
- 10.1 Prize Draw: Fifty-six (56) Eligible Participants will be selected by a random draw in Toronto, Ontario on October 6, 2023 at approximately 2:00 p.m. ET from all eligible Entries received by OLG during the Promotion Period.
- 10.2 For the purpose of these Promotion Specific Terms, an “Eligible Winner” is the earliest Selected Participant(s) that has not been disqualified pursuant to the Promotion Specific Terms and is eligible to redeem a Prize.
- 10.3 The selection of Eligible Winners shall be determined as follows (each selected Eligible Participant, a “Selected Participant”):
- The first Eligible Participant selected will be the Eligible Winner of the Top Prize. The next five (5) Eligible Participant selected will be back-up entries for an unredeemed Top Prize (“Top Prize Back-Ups”).
- The next fifteen (15) Eligible Participants selected (i.e. selections 7 to 21) will be the Eligible Winners of the Secondary Prizes. The next fifteen (15) Eligible Participants selected (i.e. selections 22 to 36) will be back-up entries for any unredeemed Secondary Prizes (“Secondary Prize Back-Ups”).
- The next ten (10) Eligible Participants selected (i.e. selections 37 to 46) will be the Eligible Winners of the Tertiary Prizes. The next ten (10) Eligible Participants selected (i.e. selections 47 to 56) will be back-up entries for any unredeemed Tertiary Prizes (“Tertiary Prize Back-Ups,” collectively with Top Prize Back-Ups and Secondary Prize Back-ups, “Back-Up Entries”).
- 10.4 In the event that an Eligible Winner in respect of either a Top Prize, Secondary Prize or Tertiary Prize fails to redeem the applicable Prize within reasonable timelines established by OLG or as prescribed herein or otherwise becomes ineligible, the Back-Up Entry for a particular Prize category will replace the disqualified Selected Participant for that Prize in accordance with the order in which the Back-Up Entries for that Prize were drawn. If any Prizes remain unredeemed after having exhausted applicable Back-up Entries, additional draws will be conducted until an Eligible Winner is selected or there are no further Entries to draw from. If unredeemed Prizes remain after exhausting all Entries, such Prizes will not be awarded.
11 Road Trip Sweepstakes; Prize Redemption
- 11.1 For the purpose of these Promotion Specific Terms, the “Winner” is an Eligible Winner who redeems the Prize by first satisfying applicable requirements set out in Sections 11.2, 11.3, 11.5, 11.6, 11.7, 11.8 and 11.10 within timelines prescribed by OLG.
- 11.2 An Eligible Winner will be initially notified of their status as an Eligible Winner by email according to the contact information associated with their Player Account within forty-eight (48) hours of the time of the Prize Draw. This notification will include a Skill-Testing Question as contemplated in Section 10.8. The second attempt will be made two (2) days after the first attempt and the third attempt will be made within five (5) days after the second attempt. The second and third notification attempts will be made either by email or telephone according to the Eligible Winner’s contact information associated with their Player Account. The Eligible Winner will be required to follow the instructions on claiming the Prize detailed in such email to remain eligible for this Promotion.
- 11.3 The Eligible Winner must confirm receipt of the OLG notification that they are the Eligible Winner, according to the instructions provided by OLG in its notification, within seven (7) days from the first attempt of contact to claim the Prize (“Prize Acknowledgement Deadline”). If the Eligible Winner fails to do so, they may lose any entitlement to the Prize and OLG reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select a new Eligible Winner from the eligible Back-Up Entries that were received in accordance with these Promotion Specific Terms (in which case the foregoing provisions of this Section shall apply to such newly selected Eligible Winner).
- 11.4 OLG will use reasonable efforts to notify the Selected Participants by telephone, email or mail, each of which according to the contact information registered on their Player Account, that they are an Eligible Winner and to arrange for the fulfilment of their Prize.
- 11.5 An Eligible Winner, when instructed by OLG, must execute, and return OLG's standard declaration and release form which, among other matters:
- confirms their eligibility and compliance with the Promotion Specific Terms;
- acknowledges acceptance of the applicable Prize (as awarded);
- releases OLG and other parties from liability in connection with the conduct of the Promotion and/or the awarding of the Prize; and
- agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of their name, address, voice, statements about the Promotion and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of OLG in any manner or medium whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet.
- 11.6 In order to claim the Prizes, the Eligible Winner may be required to present a valid government issued photo identification. If the Eligible Winner fails to do so, the applicable Prize may not be awarded and OLG has no obligation to award any substitute prizes or rewards.
- 11.7 The Eligible Winner for the Top Prize must submit a copy of a valid Passport for themselves and their guests in order to claim the Prize. If the Eligible Winner of the Top Prize fails to do so, the applicable Prize may not be awarded and OLG has no obligation to award any substitute prizes or rewards.
- 11.8 An Eligible Winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question (the “Skill-Testing Question”) without mechanical or other aid in order to claim the Prize. The Skill-Testing Question will be communicated to the Eligible Winner as part of the initial notification of the Eligible Winner’s status as Eligible Winner contemplated in Section 10.2. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, OLG may, in its sole and absolute discretion, administer an alternate test of skill as required to comply with applicable law (including applicable accessibility legislation).
- 11.9 If an Eligible Winner fails to respond to OLG in accordance with any of the instructions provided in a communication to the Eligible Winner, or if the Eligible Winner fails to correctly answer the Skill-Testing Question within the timeframes detailed by OLG, the Eligible Winner may be disqualified from the Promotion at OLG’s sole and absolute discretion.
- 11.10 The Top Prize redemption shall take place no later than October 30, 2022. An Eligible Winner’s failure to accept a Prize as awarded at the time of Prize redemption shall forfeit any entitlement to the Prize or substitute prize or benefit.
12 General Terms
- 12.1 Eligible Participants may only redeem the Promotion one (1) time. The Sports Bonus provided in connection with this Promotion shall not exceed one hundred dollars ($100.00 CAD), regardless of the amount wagered to meet the Wager Requirements.
- 12.2 In the event OLG believes that an Eligible Participant has used the Sports Bonus issued pursuant to this Promotion, whether alone or in conjunction with Unutilized Funds, to fund a Wager or series of Wagers, alone, or in coordination with other Players, that results in guaranteed profits, benefits or advantages or a reduced risk of loss for the Eligible Participant or other Players, irrespective of the Result(s) for the Eligible Participant or the other Player(s) (“Minimal Risk Betting”), OLG may, in its sole discretion, and in accordance with Sections 10.6 and 10.7 of the PROLINE+ Game Conditions:
- Void one or more of the Selections on the Wager(s); or Void the entire Wager(s), in which case OLG will provide a refund of any amount of Unutilized Funds used to fund the Void Wager(s).
- Elect not to pay any Prize associated with the Wager(s) and provide a refund of any amount of Unutilized Funds used to fund the Wager(s); and/or
- Remove the Sports Bonus from the Player Account of the Eligible Participant.
- 12.3 By participating in this Promotion, an Eligible Participant represents, warrants and covenants they will not engage in Minimal Risk Betting.
- 12.4 Disclaimer. OLG and the NFL Parties disclaim any responsibility or liability whatsoever in respect of any claim arising in connection with the participation in the Promotion or any Prize awarded, including in respect of the following:
- Winner’s use and enjoyment of an awarded Prize, or lack thereof;
- any expenses incurred as a consequence of transportation cancellation or rescheduling or a failure described in Section 11.1(c);
- the failure of the Winner and/or guest to make use of the Prize themselves, including by failing to: (i) use any scheduled mode of transportation necessary to attend the Event, including the boarding of buses to and from the Destination that have been booked for the Grand Prize; (ii) gain admission to venues hosting the Event; or (iii) agree or comply with Third Party Terms; and personal injury.
- 12.5 Force Majeure. In the event a Prize (or any component or element thereof) cannot be awarded as contemplated by the Promotion Specific Terms due to circumstances outside of the reasonable control of OLG and/or the NFL Parties, as applicable, including but not limited to an act of God, acts or policies of any federal, regional or municipal governmental authority (domestic or foreign), strikes, lockouts, pandemic, fires, floods, earthquake, storm, or epidemic, OLG and/or NFL Parties, as applicable, shall not be in breach of the Promotion Specific Terms and OLG and/or NFL Parties, as applicable, may, in their discretion, without providing prior notice to the Eligible Winner or Winners, as applicable, and without incurring penalty or liability:
- provide an altered or modified Prize (or any component or element thereof) to the Winner as OLG and/or NFL, as applicable, deems necessary; or
- substitute the Prize (or any component or element thereof) with a prize (or any component or element thereof) of equal or greater approximate retail value.
- 12.6 Eligible Participants hereby agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless forever OLG, its direct and indirect subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, and the NFL Parties (the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) which may arise from, or in relation to:
- the Eligible Participant’s participation in this Promotion;
- any breach by the Eligible Participant of any covenants, agreements, terms, obligations, representations or warranties set forth herein; and
- the acceptance, receipt, possession, use, misuse or non-use of the Prize or any component thereof by the Eligible Participant (if they become a Winner).
- 12.7 Eligible Participants acknowledge, understand and agree that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 at any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Eligible Participants assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness, including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19, regardless of how caused or contracted, as part of their participation in this Promotion, and Eligible Participants hereby waive any and all claims and potential claims against the Released Parties relating to such risks, hazards, and dangers.
For any questions relating to this promotion, please contact Player Support at [email protected] or by calling 1-855-978-7529.