PROLINE+ x NFL Kickoff Promo - NFL Road Trip Sweepstakes
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation
August 29, 2022 - October 3, 2022
- 1.1 These Promotion Specific Terms (the “Promotion Specific Terms”) contain the specific terms and conditions which govern the “PROLINE+ x NFL Kickoff Promo – NFL Road Trip Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”). By opting-in to this Promotion, a Player, Prospective Player, Intending Player, or any other user (as applicable) (all the foregoing, hereinafter an “Individual") is confirming that they understand, accept, and agree to be bound by these Promotion Specific Terms which govern this Promotion.
- 1.2 This Promotion is intended to be conducted separately and with a distinct set of Promotion Specific Terms from all other promotions being administered by OLG, save and except for the “PROLINE+ x NFL Kickoff Promo: Up to $100 First Deposit Match Sign Up Sports Bonus + Lotto 6/49 Free Play Bonus” (“Sports Bonus + Lotto 6/49 Promotion”), which shall be conducted in conjunction with this Promotion.
- 1.3 By opting-in in accordance with Section 7.1 or by submitting a Request to OLG in accordance with Section 8.3, the Eligible Participant confirms that they understand, accept and agree that, if the Eligible Participant becomes an Eligible Winner, OLG may publish the first name and last name initials of the Eligible Participant, their town/city, the Prize(s) they have won and the date on which such Prize(s) were won, without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of OLG in any manner or medium whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet on OLG.ca. If the Eligible Participant does not agree with the foregoing in this Section 1.3, they are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- 1.4 This Promotion is subject to the General Terms and conditions which may be found here. The General Terms and the Promotion Specific Terms governing the “PROLINE+ x NFL Kickoff Promo: Up to $100 First Deposit Match Sign Up Sports Bonus + Lotto 6/49 Free Play Bonus” promotion (the “Sports Bonus + Lotto 6/49 Promotion Terms”), which may be found here, are hereby incorporated into and form part of these Promotion Specific Terms. OLG may revise the Promotion Specific Terms from time to time and in such a manner as OLG, acting in its sole discretion, determines to be appropriate. Any conflict or inconsistency between these Promotion Specific Terms and the General Terms shall be resolved in accordance with the General Terms. Any capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the General Terms.
- 1.5 The General Terms contain the terms and conditions that govern, among other things, Merged Bonuses, Wager Requirements, Wager Periods, and Qualifying Requirements. If an Individual does not agree with these Promotion Specific Terms or the General Terms, they must (i) not opt-in to the Promotion; or (ii) immediately opt-out of the Promotion.
- 1.6 This Promotion is intended to be conducted separately and with a distinct set of Promotion Specific Terms from all other promotions being administered by OLG.
2 Promotion Eligibility
- 2.1 The Promotion is available in Ontario only and only to those residing in Ontario who (at the time of participation):
- are nineteen (19) years of age or older;
- have a valid Player Account that is in good standing in accordance with the Player Agreement and has not been archived, self-excluded deactivated or placed on a break; and
- have been selected by OLG, in its sole and absolute discretion (each, an “Eligible Participant” and collectively, “Eligible Participants”).
Volunteers, employees, officers and directors of OLG, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, and any of OLG’s advertising, promotion and contest management agencies, the National Football League (“NFL”), its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL International LLC and each of their respective direct and indirect subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (the “NFL Parties”) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- 2.2 In the event that an Individual does not meet the eligibility requirements as set forth herein, OLG has the right, in its sole discretion, to reject or disqualify the Individual from participating in this Promotion. The disqualified Individual will not be entitled to any Bonus Funds, Entry, or any other substitute benefit due to such disqualification.
3 Promotion Period
- 3.1 This Promotion is available from August 29, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. to October 3, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. (the “Promotion Period”).
- 3.2 An Eligible Participant may earn an Entry (as defined in Section 8) for one (1) Weekly Prize Draw and the Grand Prize Draw in this Promotion from the time they successfully meet the requirements for participation in accordance with Section 7.1 until October 3, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. (“Entry Period”). An Eligible Participant cannot earn any Entries for this Promotion outside of the Entry Period..
- 3.3 During the Promotion Period, there are a total of four (4) sequential time periods (each, a “Play Period”) during which an Eligible Participant may earn an Entry to win a Weekly Prize and the Grand Prize, which are as follows:
Name Play Period 1st Play Period August 29 at 10:00 a.m. to September 12, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. 2nd Play Period September 13 at 12:00 a.m. to September 19, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. 3rd Play Period September 20 at 12:00 a.m. to September 26, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. 4th Play Period September 27 at 12:00 a.m. to October 3, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
4 Odds, No Purchase Necessary
- 4.1 The odds of winning a Prize (as defined in Section 5) in this Promotion vary depending on number of Entries received by OLG during each Play Period and the Entry Period, as applicable.
- 4.2 THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION.
- 5.1 There are a total of fifty six (56) weekly prizes (the “Weekly Prizes”), i.e. 14 Weekly Prizes per Play Period, and one (1) grand prize (the “Grand Prize”) available in this Promotion, as described below (individually, a “Prize,” and collectively, the “Prizes”) and subject to the terms and conditions set out in Sections 5.2 to 5.6 and Section 6:
Time Period Prize Number Available Approximate Retail Value of Each Prize Grand Prize Grand Prize
- Four (4) admission tickets for the Winner and their guests to attend the NFL Road Trip Game (the “Event”), scheduled to take place on November 13, 2022 in Buffalo, New York (“Event Location”)
- Four (4) PROLINE prize packs which each include:
- One (1) PROLINE+ x NFL co-branded pom pom toque;
- One (1) branded waterbottle;
- One (1) $100 NFLShop.ca gift card; and
- One (1) PROLINE+ x NFL co-branded headphones
1 $6,000.00 CAD Weekly Prizes for each Play Period (i.e. 1st Play Period, 2nd Play Period, 3rd Play Period, 4th Play Period) One (1) PROLINE+ x NFL co-branded speaker 1 $255.00 CAD One (1) $100 NFLShop.ca gift card 3 $100.00 CAD One (1) PROLINE+ x NFL co-branded baseball cap 10 $30.00 CAD
- 5.2 The Prizes include only those elements described in Section 5.1. The Prizes (and any components of elements thereof) may not be separated and none of its components are eligible for upgrades or loyalty points or rewards. The Prizes may not be exactly as shown in promotional materials for the Promotion.
- 5.3 All dates, times, locations, venues, features or other details of any component of the Prizes that have not been specified herein (including, but not limited to, seat selection for the Event, seat selection, dates and times and length of stay for the Grand Prize) shall be determined by OLG, NFL, and/or its designated agency, as applicable, in their sole and absolute discretion and are subject to change. In the event the Grand Prize Winner is unable to themselves make use of any component of a Prize in accordance with the Promotion Specific Terms, (e.g. they are unable to attend the Event on the date that has been selected), they may lose any entitlement to the Prize or any substitute prize or benefit and OLG reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to designate a new Eligible Winner from the Back-Up Entry next in priority.
- 5.4 The Prizes (and all components thereof, used or unused) are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-assignable and can only be redeemed by the Winner. The Prizes can only be accepted as awarded. Unused components of a Prize cannot be applied towards any subsequent event.
- 5.5 An Eligible Participant is eligible to win the Grand Prize and one (1) Weekly Prize for one (1) Play Period.
- 5.6 In the event a Prize cannot be awarded as originally contemplated by these Promotion Specific Terms for circumstances outside of OLG’s control, OLG may, in its discretion, substitute a Prize of equal or greater approximate retailer value. No substitutions are to be made except at OLG’s election. Except as specifically provided herein, an unclaimed Prize will not be awarded.
6 Winner Responsibilities
- 6.1 Guest Selection. The Winner’s guests must be 18 years of age or older prior to the awarding of the Prize to the Winner.
- 6.2 Expenses and Transportation. Any and all expenses or other requirements associated with the Prize not expressly provided for herein are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for arranging transportation for themselves and their guests to and from the designated departure location for the Event arranged and confirmed by OLG, NFL and/or its designated agency, as part of Prize redemption.
- 6.3 Third Party Terms. Eligible Participants understand and acknowledge that each component of the Prize and the use thereof may be subject to a separate set of third-party terms and conditions, including but not limited to rules, regulations, restrictions, terms and conditions indicated on any tickets associated with the Prize, in force at the venue hosting the Event and any health and safety polices or protocols associated with any of the foregoing (e.g., COVID-19 testing requirements, vaccination requirements and proof, social distancing requirements, requirements for face coverings, etc.) (“Third Party Terms”). The Eligible Winner is responsible for determining the Third Party Terms applicable to the Prize (or component thereof) and their use thereof and hereby agrees to comply with such applicable Third Party Terms. OLG does not make and expressly disclaims any representations or warranties with respect to any Prize component and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability to a Winner for any Prize component. The Winner and guests are solely responsible for complying with Third Party Prize Terms; failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
7 How to Participate
- 7.1 In order to participate in this Promotion, an Eligible Participant must successfully satisfy the requirements in respect of either:
- Sections 4.1 and 4.2 of the Sports Bonus + Lotto 6/49 Promotion Terms; or
- The “No Purchase Necessary Option” as set forthin Section 8.3 of these Promotion Specific Terms.
- 7.2 If the Eligible Participant no longer wishes to participate in the Promotion after completing the applicable steps set out in Section 7.1, they must opt-out from the Promotion by contacting Player Support through the “Contact Us” page on or before October 3, 2022, 11:59 p.m.
8 How to Participate
- 8.1 An Eligible Participant who has opted-in to the Promotion in accordance with Section 7.1 is eligible to earn one (1) Entry that is applicable to: (i) the Weekly Prize Draw for the Play Period in which the Entry is earned; and (ii) the Grand Prize Draw, by satisfying the requirements of either Section 8.2 or Section 8.3 during a Play Period. For certainty, an Eligible Participant is not eligible to: (iii) earn more than one (1) Entry for this Promotion; or (iv) win more than one Weekly Prize. OLG reserves the right to deny or reject an Entry once accepted, for any reason in its sole and absolute discretion.
- 8.2 Wagering Option. An Eligible Participant will earn an entry for this Promotion (an “Entry”) by wagering, in each case, using either Unutilized Funds, Sports Bonus Funds or a combination of Unutilized Funds and Sports Bonus Funds during a Play Period, in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below:
- An Eligible Participant will earn one (1) Entry upon placing one or more wagers totaling at least ten dollars ($10.00 CAD) on any Outcome (as defined in the PROLINE+ Game Conditions) in respect of any NFL game(s) through a Sports Betting Game Played Online, within one of the Play Periods in accordance with Section 4.5 of the Sports Bonus + Lotto 6/49 Promotion Terms. An Eligible Participant that meets the requirements of Section 8.2(a) of these Promotion Specific Terms and Section 4.5 of the Sports Bonus + Lotto 6/49 Promotion earns one (1) Entry for this Promotion in addition to the Promotional Lottery Bonus contemplated in the Sports Bonus + Lotto 6/49 Promotion. The Entry earned within the Play Period is eligible for the applicable Weekly Prize Draw as contemplated in Sections 3.2 and 8.1, as well as the Grand Prize Draw
- An Eligible Participant who becomes a Self-Excluded Individual (as defined in the Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Policy), after having opted-in to this Promotion pursuant to Section 8.2 or having made a Request pursuant to Section 8.3, shall be disqualified from the Promotion immediately and will not be entitled to any Bonus Funds, Entry, Prize or any other substitute benefit due to such disqualification, unless they were a Selected Participant prior to self-excluding, in which case the Selected Participant would receive the Weekly Prize they were selected for in accordance with Section 10 but would be ineligible for the Grand Prize. If the Eligible Participant becomes a Self-Excluded Individual prior to the Weekly Prize Draw of which they are a participant, any Entry earned prior to the date of self-exclusion within the Promotion Period will be void.”
- An Eligible Participant who enters a Break (as defined in the Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Policy) during the Promotion Period, after having opted-in to this Promotion pursuant to Section 7.1 or having made a Request pursuant to Section 8.3, shall not be eligible, during the time period of the Break, to earn an Entry or participate in the Weekly Prize Draws or Grand Prize Draw, as applicable, for a chance to win a Prize. For certainty, an Eligible Participant will be eligible to participate in a Weekly Prize Draw or Grand Prize Draw if they are not on a Break during that time and have earned an Entry in respect of such draws.
- Any wager in respect of Outcomes, Events, sports, or leagues that are not in accordance with the game category as per this Section 8.2 will not qualify for Entry into this Promotion. OLG, in its sole discretion, shall determine whether a given wager or purchase is eligible for Entry.
- 8.3 No Purchase Necessary Option. An Eligible Participant is not required to make any purchase or wager through use of Unutilized Funds to participate in this Promotion. If an Eligible Participant wishes to participate in this Promotion without such purchase or wager, they must:
- Print their first name, last name, telephone number and complete mailing address (including postal code) on a plain white piece of paper and mail it (in an envelope with sufficient postage) along with a one hundred (100) or more word, unique and original handwritten, essay (the "Essay") about their favorite sport available for betting on PROLINE+ to: Digital Product Management – Acquisition, Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation, OLG.ca, 4120 Yonge Street, North York, ON M2P 2B8 (the "Request"). The Essay must include the Eligible Participant's OLG.ca username and address as registered on the Eligible Participant's Player Account. Each request will be deemed to have been made on the day it was received by OLG.
- To be eligible, any Request that an Eligible Participant submits must: (i) be received separately, in a separate envelope bearing sufficient postage (e.g., multiple Requests in the same envelope will be void); (ii) be post-marked during the Promotion Period and received by OLG during the Promotion Period; and (iii) specify the name of this Promotion, “PROLINE+ x NFL Road Trip Sweepstakes” (Requests that fail to specify are void).
- The Eligible Participant will earn one (1) Entry for one (1) Request submitted in accordance with Sections 8.3(a) and (b).
- In no event can an Eligible Participant garner an Entry through both a Request as contemplated in this section and wagering on NFL games through a Sports Betting Game Played Online contemplated in Section 8.2. Wagering on NFL games through the Sports Betting Game Played Online, PROLINE+ during the Entry Period by an Eligible Participant who has earned at least one Entry by submitting a Request will not increase their odds of winning a Prize by wagering on Sports Betting Games Played Online, PROLINE+, during the Entry Period.
- An Eligible Participant cannot earn more than one (1) Entry for one (1) Weekly Prize and the Grand Prize in respect of this Promotion.
9 Selection Process
- 9.1 Weekly Prize Draws: There will be twenty (20) Eligible Participants selected by a random draw in Toronto, Ontario, in accordance with Section 9.7.a, for each Weekly Prize Draw, from all eligible Entries received by OLG during the respective Play Period, in accordance with the following table:
Play Period Date and Time of Weekly Prize Draw 1st Play Period September 13, 2022 at approximately 2:00 p.m. ET 2nd Play Period September 20, 2022 at approximately 2:00 p.m. ET 3rd Play Period September 27, 2022 at approximately 2:00 p.m. ET 4th Play Period October 4, 2022 at approximately 2:00 p.m. ET
- 9.2 Grand Prize Draw: On October 4, 2022 at approximately 2:00 p.m. ET in Toronto, Ontario, five (5) Eligible Participants will be selected by a random draw, in accordance with Section 9.7.b, from all eligible Entries, received by OLG during the Promotion Period.
- 9.3 For the purpose of the Promotion Specific Terms, an “Eligible Winner” is the earliest Selected Participant(s) that has not been disqualified pursuant to the Promotion Specific Terms and is eligible to redeem a Prize, subject to Section 10.
- 9.4 The selection of Eligible Winners shall be determined as follows (each selected Eligible Participant, a “Selected Participant”):
- Weekly Prize Draw Selection
- The first fourteen (14) selected Eligible Participants drawn for each of the Weekly Prizes as contemplated in Section 9.1 will be the Eligible Winners for the Weekly Prizes for each applicable Play Period. The first fourteen (14) selected Eligible Participants drawn for each of the Weekly Prizes as contemplated in Section 9.1 will be the Eligible Winners for the Weekly Prizes for each applicable Play Period. Selected Participants will be assigned their Weekly Prize based on the order in which they are selected. Weekly Prizes will be assigned following the order in which they appear for the corresponding Play Period found in Section 5.1 of these Promotion Specific Terms.
- The next six (6) Eligible Participants drawn as contemplated in Sections 9.1, 9.2, 9.3 and 9.4 will act as back-up entries (“Back-up Entry”) in the event that the first Selected Participants in respect for each of the Weekly Prizes cannot be contacted, is found to be ineligible, or fails to complete the Skill-testing Question. The Back-Up Entry will replace the disqualified Selected Participants in descending in accordance with the order in which the Back-Up Entries were drawn. If the Selected Participant and Back-up Entries cannot be contacted, are found to be ineligible, or fail to complete the Skill-testing Question, additional draws will be conducted until an Eligible Winner is selected or there are no further Entries to draw from. In the event no Eligible Winner has been selected and there are no further Entries to draw from, no Weekly Prize will be awarded for the applicable Play Period.
- Grand Prize Draw Selection.
- The first selected Eligible Participant in respect of the Grand Draw Prize contemplated in Section 9.5 will be the Eligible Winner for the Grand Prize.
- The next four (4) Eligible Participants drawn as contemplated in Section 9.5 will act as Back-up Entries in the event that the first Selected Participant for the Grand Prize cannot be contacted, is found to be ineligible, or fails to complete the Skill-testing Question. The Back-Up Entry will replace the disqualified Selected Participants in descending order starting with the Grand Prize in accordance with the order in which the Back-Up Entries were drawn. If the Selected Participant and Back-up Entries cannot be contacted, are found to be ineligible, or fail to complete the Skill-testing Question, additional draws will be conducted until an Eligible Winner is selected or there are no further Entries to draw from. In the event no Eligible Winner has been selected and there are no further Entries to draw from, no Grand Prize will be awarded.
- Weekly Prize Draw Selection
10 Prize Redemption and Skill Testing Question
- 10.1 For the purpose of the Promotion Specific Terms, the “Winner” is an Eligible Winner who redeems the Prize by first completing the following requirements within timelines prescribed by OLG:
- the Eligible Winner must follow the instructions on claiming the Prize in accordance with Section 10.2;
- the Eligible Winner must confirm receipt of the OLG notification that they are the Eligible Winner in accordance with Section 10.3;
- if applicable, the Eligible Winner must satisfy the requirements in Section 10.5;
- if applicable, the Eligible Winner must satisfy the requirements in Section 10.6;
- if applicable, the Eligible Winner must satisfy the requirements in Section 10.7;
- the Eligible Winner must correctly answer the Skill-Testing Question in accordance with Section 10.8; and
- the Eligible Winner must accept the Prize as awarded at the time of Prize redemption in accordance with Section 10.10.
- 10.2 An Eligible Winner will be initially notified of their status as an Eligible Winner by email according to the contact information associated with their Player Account within forty-eight (48) hours of the time of the Prize Draw. This notification will include a Skill-Testing Question as contemplated in Section 10.7. The second attempt will be made two (2) days after the first attempt and the third attempt will be made within five (5) days after the second attempt. The second and third notification attempts will be made either by email or telephone according to the Eligible Winner’s contact information associated with their Player Account. The Eligible Winner will be required to follow the instructions on claiming the Prize detailed in such email to remain eligible for this Promotion.
- 10.3 The Eligible Winner must confirm receipt of the OLG notification that they are the Eligible Winner, according to the instructions provided by OLG in its notification, within seven (7) days from the first attempt of contact to claim the Prize (“Prize Acknowledgement Deadline”). If the Eligible Winner fails to do so, they may lose any entitlement to the Prize and OLG reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select a new Eligible Winner from the eligible Back-Up Entries that were received in accordance with these Promotion Specific Terms (in which case the foregoing provisions of this Section shall apply to such newly selected Eligible Winner).
- 10.4 OLG will use reasonable efforts to notify the Selected Participants by telephone, email or mail, each of which according to the contact information registered on their Player Account, that they are an Eligible Winner and to arrange for the fulfilment of their Prize.
- 10.5 An Eligible Winner, when instructed by OLG, must execute, and return OLG's standard declaration and release form which, among other matters:
- confirms their eligibility and compliance with the Promotion Specific Terms;
- acknowledges acceptance of the applicable Prize (as awarded);
- releases OLG and other parties from liability in connection with the conduct of the Promotion and/or the awarding of the Prize; and
- agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of their name, address, voice, statements about the Promotion and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of OLG in any manner or medium whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet.
- 10.6 In order to claim the Prizes, the Eligible Winner may be required to present a valid government issued photo identification. If the Eligible Winner fails to do so, the applicable Prize may not be awarded and OLG has no obligation to award any substitute prizes or rewards.
- 10.7 The Eligible Winner for the Grand Prize must submit a copy of a valid Passport for themselves and their guests in order to claim the Prize. If the Eligible Winner of the Grand Prize fails to do so, the applicable Prize may not be awarded and OLG has no obligation to award any substitute prizes or rewards.
- 10.8 An Eligible Winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question (the “Skill-Testing Question”) without mechanical or other aid in order to claim the Prize. The Skill-Testing Question will be communicated to the Eligible Winner as part of the initial notification of the Eligible Winner’s status as Eligible Winner contemplated in Section 10.2. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, OLG may, in its sole and absolute discretion, administer an alternate test of skill as required to comply with applicable law (including applicable accessibility legislation).
- 10.9 If an Eligible Winner fails to respond to OLG in accordance with any of the instructions provided in a communication to the Eligible Winner, or if the Eligible Winner fails to correctly answer the Skill-Testing Question within the timeframes detailed by OLG, the Eligible Winner may be disqualified from the Promotion at OLG’s sole and absolute discretion.
- 10.10 Entitlement to the Prize is subject to an Eligible Winner's acceptance of the Prize as awarded to them by the OLG or its designated agency at the time of Prize redemption. Prize redemption for the Weekly Prizes shall take place no later than two (2) weeks after the Weekly Prize Draw date. Subject to Section 5.3, an Eligible Winner’s entitlement to the Grand Prize is subject to their acceptance of the Grand Prize as awarded to them by OLG or its designated agency, as applicable, at the time of Prize redemption. The Grand Prize redemption shall take place no later than October 30, 2022. An Eligible Winner’s failure to accept the Prize as awarded at the time of Prize redemption shall forfeit any entitlement to the Prize or substitute prize or benefit.
11 General Terms
- 11.1 Disclaimer. OLG and the NFL Parties disclaim any responsibility or liability whatsoever in respect of any claim arising in connection with the participation in the Promotion or any Prize awarded, including in respect of the following:
- Winner's use and enjoyment of an awarded Prize, or lack thereof;
- any expenses incurred as a consequence of transportation cancellation or rescheduling or a failure described in Section 11.1(c);
- the failure of the Winner and/or guest to make use of the Prize themselves, including by failing to: (i) use any scheduled mode of transportation necessary to attend the Event, including the boarding of buses to and from the Destination that have been booked for the Grand Prize; (ii) gain admission to venues hosting the Event; or (iii) agree or comply with Third Party Terms; and
- personal injury.
- 11.2 Force Majeure. In the event a Prize (or any component or element thereof) cannot be awarded as contemplated by the Promotion Specific Terms due to circumstances outside of the reasonable control of OLG and/or the NFL Parties, as applicable, including but not limited to an act of God, acts or policies of any federal, regional or municipal governmental authority (domestic or foreign), strikes, lockouts, pandemic, fires, floods, earthquake, storm, or epidemic, OLG and/or NFL Parties, as applicable, shall not be in breach of the Promotion Specific Terms and OLG and/or NFL Parties, as applicable, may, in their discretion, without providing prior notice to the Eligible Winner or Winners, as applicable, and without incurring penalty or liability:
- provide an altered or modified Prize (or any component or element thereof) to the Winner as OLG and/or NFL, as applicable, deems necessary; or
- substitute the Prize (or any component or element thereof) with a prize (or any component or element thereof) of equal or greater approximate retail value.
- 11.3 Eligible Participants hereby agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless forever OLG, its direct and indirect subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, and the NFL Parties (the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) which may arise from, or in relation to:
- the Eligible Participant's participation in this Promotion;
- any breach by the Eligible Participant of any covenants, agreements, terms, obligations, representations or warranties set forth herein; and
- the acceptance, receipt, possession, use, misuse or non-use of the Prize or any component thereof by the Eligible Participant (if they become a Winner).
- 11.4 Eligible Participants acknowledge, understand and agree that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 at any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Eligible Participants assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness, including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19, regardless of how caused or contracted, as part of their participation in this Promotion, and Eligible Participants hereby waive any and all claims and potential claims against the Released Parties relating to such risks, hazards, and dangers.
For any questions relating to this promotion, please contact Player Support at email@example.com or by calling 1-855-978-7529.