CUSTOMIZING YOUR MONEY BUDGETS
Planning your spending ahead of time puts you in control of your game. You can customize 5 different limits for daily, weekly, and monthly periods:
- Deposit Limit – set the amount of money you can deposit to your account.
- Casino Spend Limit – set the amount of money you plan to bet on casino games.
- Casino Loss Limit – set the amount of money you’re willing to lose on casino games.
- Lottery Purchase Limit – set the amount of money you plan to spend on lottery products.
- Sports Spend Limit – set the amount of money you plan to spend on sports betting.
CUSTOMIZING YOUR TIME BUDGETS
Time flies when you’re having fun. Setting a Playing Time Reminder lets you set how long you want to spend playing a casino game, and provides in-game reminders when you’ve met your self-determined playing time. If you reach your reminder time while playing, the game will pause and give you the choice to stop or continue playing.
Your Time Reminder keeps counting down after you’ve exited a game, and you typically won’t receive a notification while you are outside of a casino game.
CHANGING YOUR SETTINGS
If you want to decrease any of your budgets, the change will take effect immediately.
If you want to increase any of your budgets, the change will be delayed by 24 hours for a Playing Time Reminder or, 7 days for money budgets. This gives you a chance to consider if it’s the right choice for you.
Stay on top of your game by checking the My Play History section of your My PlaySmart Tools. That’s where you can find your Play History based on past play behaviour and learn about your play patterns.