OLG Website Terms and Conditions
The information on OLG Web sites have been made available in order to provide Web users in the Province of Ontario, Canada, with information about Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG), its products and its operations.
In no event or circumstance is OLG, its directors, officers, employees or agents, liable, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any losses or damages of whatever nature, including, without limitation, any damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, arising in any manner from (i) the use of any OLG Web site, whether directly or through a hyperlinked site, (ii) modification or discontinuance of any OLG Web site or (iii) from any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or any misleading or out-of-date information, whether contained on or as received by the user of any OLG Web site.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on OLG Web sites, E-mail Alerts and Mobile Alerts, no warranty of accuracy or completeness is expressed or implied. Information may be changed or updated at any time without notice. Users of OLG Web sites, E-mail Alerts and Mobile Alerts should refer to OLG's Game Rules and OLG's official lottery results, all of which override any information contained on any OLG Web sites, E-mail Alerts, and Mobile Alerts. For official OLG Game Rules, please call the OLG Support Centre at: 1-800-387-0098. To validate official lottery results, visit a lottery retailer near you.
OLG Web sites may contain links to/from Web sites maintained by third parties. The linked sites are not under the control of OLG, and OLG is not responsible for content of any linked sites or any links contained in linked sites.
OLG provides links to other Web sites only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by OLG.
OLG cannot control which Web sites link to the OLG Web sites. No such link should be construed as an endorsement by OLG of any such third-party Web site.
The Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) generally welcomes links to its Internet web sites home pages. If you want to link to OLG web sites, you may do so, provided you agree to the linking conditions as described below. By establishing a link to an OLG web site, you will be deemed to have agreed to these linking conditions.
If you link to an OLG web site, your web site:
- May only be permitted to establish links to any of the home pages of OLG's web sites. Links may not be established to any pages on the web sites other than the home page without the OLG's prior written permission.
- May not create frames around the OLG web sites or use other techniques that alter the visual presentation of OLG web sites.
- May not utilize Inline links relating to images displayed on OLG's web sites.
- May not imply that the OLG endorses, or is affiliated with, you or your products or services.
- May not imply an affiliation between your company and the OLG without the prior written consent of OLG.
- May not misrepresent your relationship with the OLG or present false or misleading impressions about OLG services.
- May not use OLG's logo or any other trademarks, names or logos of Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation without prior written permission from the OLG. Any use of trademarks is subject to the terms and conditions set out by OLG.
- May not contain materials that may be interpreted as distasteful or offensive or that are directed at, or appeal to persons under the age of 18.
The OLG shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. The OLG may at any time, in its sole and unfettered discretion, immediately terminate your privilege to link to OLG web sites. The OLG may amend these linking conditions at any time, without notice. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current linking policy to which you are bound.
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) products are designed for the entertainment of adults in the Province of Ontario, Canada. Lottery products are only available to those persons 18 years of age and over, while casino and slot facilities in Ontario are restricted to those persons 19 years of age and over.
OLG's sport lottery games Rules and Game Conditions apply and are available from OLG upon request. These Rules and Game Conditions include limitations of liability. Sport lottery products are not associated with, sponsored by, authorized by, or endorsed by any sports league, member teams, athletes, personalities, or other affiliates in any way. Must be a minimum of 18 years of age to participate. OLG may, at any time at its sole discretion, refuse to issue tickets and may limit the aggregate wagering or prize payout. For more information call 1-800-387-0098 pour renseignements en français.