|2 words||$3||7 words||$100|
|3 words||$7||8 words||$5,000|
|4 words||$15||9 words||$10,000|
|5 words||$25||10 words||$25,000|
|6 words||$50||11 words||$50,000|
- A “word” must contain at least three (3) letters.
- A “word” cannot be formed from right to left, from bottom to top or diagonally in any direction.
- Letters combined to form a complete “word” either completely horizontally or completely vertically in the PUZZLE must:
- appear in an unbroken horizontal or unbroken vertical sequence of letters;
- only use letters within the PUZZLE that are matched with YOUR LETTERS; and
- use every lettered square between two (2) black spaces, or one (1) black space and the edge of the PUZZLE, in an unbroken horizontal or unbroken vertical sequence.
Check the Unclaimed Prize Report to see Top Prizes Remaining.
The quantity of tickets ordered and/or distributed may vary and could affect the published odds/prizes. At the time of purchase, some of the prizes offered may have already been claimed. For additional information, call the OLG Support Centre toll-free at 1-800-387-0098.
† Prize Payout is the theoretical payout percentage based on the dollar amount of all cash prizes (excluding the value of free tickets) offered within an INSTANT Lottery Game at the time that the Game is launched, and assuming all tickets for that Game are purchased (excluding free ticket prizes used for purchases) and all cash prizes are claimed. The final Prize Payout for an INSTANT Lottery Game is determined when a Game is ended, and is based on the actual number of tickets that were purchased with cash by consumers and the total value of the cash prizes claimed.
Current tickets may not be exactly as shown. Check the back of your INSTANT tickets for prize claiming expiry dates.
Unclaimed prizes from Ontario-only Lotto, Sports and Instant Games are directed to profits paid to the provincial government to benefit the people of Ontario.
Download the official Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Rules Respecting Lottery Games. While efforts are made to ensure that the rules are accurate and up to date, they cannot always reflect changes. The Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) reserves the right to change the Rules Respecting Lottery Games, with or without notice and at such times and in such manner as OLG deems appropriate.
Information on odds and prize structure are contained in the Game Information for individual games. If you do not see a game you are looking for, please call the OLG Support Centre toll-free at 1‑800‑387‑0098.
The sale of lottery tickets to persons under 18 years of age is prohibited by law. Lottery prizes will not be paid to anyone under 18 years of age.
In the event of a conflict between any of the information above and the information in OLG’s central computer system, the latter shall govern.