Lotto Max Dream Drop TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation
March 14, 2022 to May 30, 2022
- 1.1 These Promotion Specific Terms (the “Promotion Specific Terms”) contain the specific terms and conditions which govern the “Lotto Max Dream Drop” (the “Promotion”). By opting-in to this Promotion, a player, prospective player, intending player, or any other user (as applicable) (all the foregoing, hereinafter an “Individual”) is confirming that they understand, accept, and agree to be bound by these Promotion Specific Terms which govern this Promotion.
- 1.2 This Promotion is subject to the General Terms which may be found by selecting here. The General Terms are hereby incorporated into and form part of these Promotion Specific Terms. Any conflict or inconsistency between these Promotion Specific Terms and the General Terms shall be resolved in accordance with the General Terms, unless otherwise specified in these Promotion Specific Terms in accordance with Section 1.4 of the General Terms. Any capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the General Terms.
- 1.3 The General Terms contain the terms and conditions that govern, among other things, Merged Bonuses, Wager Requirements, Wager Periods, and Qualifying Requirements. If an Individual does not agree with these Promotion Specific Terms or the provisions of the General Terms, they must not opt into the Promotion.
- 1.4 This Promotion is intended to be conducted separately and with a distinct set of Promotion Specific Terms from all other promotions being administered by OLG.
2 Promotion Eligibility
- 2.1 The Promotion is available in Ontario only and only to those residing in Ontario who (at the time of participation):
- are eighteen (18) years of age or older;
- have purchased or received a participating item from the “Lotto Max Dream Drop” collection only available on Mr. Saturday’s e-commerce website that contains a unique clothing label sewn onto the apparel item which displays the Code for entry at OLG.ca (“Participating Item”) (all conclusively “Eligible Participant”).
Volunteers, employees, officers and directors (and those with whom such persons are living, whether related or not) of OLG, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, and any of OLG’s advertising, promotion and contest management agencies are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- 2.2 In the event that an Individual does not meet the eligibility requirements as set forth herein, OLG has the right, in its sole discretion, to reject or disqualify the Individual from participating in this Promotion. The disqualified Individual will not be entitled to any Bonus or other substitute benefit due to such disqualification.
3 Promotion Period
- 3.1 This Promotion is available and redeemable as of March 14, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. to May 30, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. (the “Promotion Period”).
4 Promotion Eligibility
- 4.1 Each Code entitles an Eligible Participant to a Two Hundred Sixty Canadian dollar ($260.00 CAD) Lottery Bonus credited to their Lottery Bonus balance in their Player Account on OLG.ca.
- 4.2 There is a limit of one (1) Participating Item per Eligible Participant.
- 4.3 In the event a Code cannot be awarded as originally contemplated by these Terms for circumstances outside of OLG’s control, OLG may, in its discretion, substitute a gift of equal or greater approximate retailer value. No substitutions are to be made except at OLG’s election.
- 4.4 The Code is non-transferable and non-assignable and can only be redeemed by the Eligible Participant.
- 4.5 To redeem the Code, an Eligible Participant must enter the unique Code found on the Participating Item before May 30, 2022 in accordance with this Section 4.5 as follows:
- Each Participating Item will contain a unique Code;
- Eligible Participants must log-in to their Player Account on OLG.ca; or create a new Player Account if they currently are not registered at OLG.ca and then log-in to their Player Account;
- Eligible Participants must navigate to the “Dream Drop” landing page, enter the Code in the field provided under “Have a promotional code?”, and hit the “Apply” button; and
- Once the Code has been successfully applied, Eligible Participants will be provided a Two Hundred Sixty Canadian dollar ($260.00 CAD) Lottery Bonus credited to their Lottery Bonus balance.
- The Code will expire at the end of the Promotion Period.
- 4.6 Eligible Participants may only redeem one (1) Code per Participating Item. The Lottery Bonus provided in connection with this Promotion shall not exceed Two Hundred Sixty Canadian dollars ($260.00 CAD).
Subject to availability on a first come, first served basis, there is a total of four-hundred (400) Participating Items available in this Promotion. Each Participating Item has a unique Code attached to it to be used on OLG.ca with an approximate retail value of $260.00 (CAD).
For any questions relating to this promotion, please contact Player Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-855-978-7529.