How To Play
Play by Quick Pick, Selection Slip or Slipless Play. Add ENCORE for just an extra buck.
1. On a PICK-2 Selection Slip, mark your selection for the first and second digits in the columns indicated for each board you wish to play. You can play on up to five boards. Quick Pick: Ask the lottery retailer for a PICK-2 Quick Pick and your number will be randomly generated by the lottery terminal.
2. If you want to play for more than one draw, mark the number of draws in the Advance Play box.
3. If you would like to play ENCORE, mark the number of ENCORE plays you would like to add to your ticket. Each ENCORE play costs $1.
1. Don't like filling out Selection Slips? Now you can tell your lottery retailer the number you want to play with PICK-2 and he or she will enter it for you on your ticket.
2. Ensure you check your ticket selections immediately for accuracy.
ENCORE celebrates the most winners. For only $1, ENCORE is a bonus game that offers a chance to win $1 million. And with 22 ways to win and prizes starting at $2, there are a million reasons to say 'yes' to ENCORE.
Just ask your lottery retailer to include ENCORE on Quick Picks with your host game. Or mark how many ENCORE you want to play (1-10) on your Selection Slip.
Cash prizes for matching left to right, right to left, or a combination of both. Overall odds of winning any prize are 1 in 9.17.
Available only in Ontario.
Unclaimed prizes from Ontario-only Lotto, Sports and INSTANT Games are directed to profits paid to the provincial government to benefit the people of Ontario.
Download the official PICK-2 Game Conditions. Download the official Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Rules Respecting Lottery Games. While efforts are made to ensure that the rules and game conditions are accurate and up to date, they cannot always reflect changes. The Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) reserves the right to change these game conditions and Rules Respecting Lottery Games, with or without notice and at such times and in such manner as OLG deems appropriate.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on our website, no warranty of accuracy or completeness is expressed or implied. Visit a retailer to obtain a list of official winning numbers or to use an in-store ticket checker.